dear audience,

in this entry i'd like to go over my thoughts making this page, because i've had quite a lot of them...

so firstly i wanted to explain the making of this site, but mainly the making of this set of pages. i owe a lot to characters because frankly i treasure them more than i talk to people. during my time on the internet (and we've all had our eras so no one gets to judge whether 2018 was better than 2008 or something stupid like that, okay? nostalgia blinds us all) ive described myself using characters, seen fanworks of characters, and have been watching characters. but semi-recently, i've had a revelation in that i don't think any character can be used to describe me, because i am my own person.

i'm sure some of you will be thinking, i already knew that, what were you doing? i don't know what i was doing. therefore, i've decided miku would be a good profile picture for this little page, because she is whatever you want her to be. plus this shot of her is so beautiful. i talk about this a little on my sonic shrine as well about shadow the hedgehog, but he's got more personality than miku, so she really is the perfect person-representative, at least for me. plus i was really into vocaloid and still passively enjoy it, so i have a good connection with her.

still here? that's exactly the kind of attention span curiosity i like to be observed by! i am enamoured (why do i become more poetic online...) with people's lives from a distance. the type of interaction i prefer online are the short ones where you get a glimpse into someone. maybe someone comments something on a post i've made, or vise versa. maybe i'm reading someone's online diary/blog. i guess because of that, i love you, my dear viewers! i like that kind of one-sided window because you can interact in a way that doesn't put a strain on anyone to maintain a human conversation of some sort. and for a while, i wanted to be able to do that for others, and bring them the same kind of nosy, anonymous joy that i've been able to do so much of in this wonderful online world.

however, while i don't like to talk about my deepest thoughts or the way my mind works, i get easily paranoid and would prefer not to host a public record of my life. i tried it once but eventually reeled it back into the comfortable darkness of privacy. therefore, instead of sharing with you my real diary, i'd like to share with you some blog posts written with admittedly small publicity in mind. i hope that doesn't ruin the experience for the people like me reading this. hopefully, this will result in increased coherency, relevance and interesting-ness!

thank you for reading,

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ callalillie ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆