christmas watches

christmas is my favourite holiday. i like to submerge myself in xmasness till the 25th. i think the lead up is better than the day itself to be honest, unless ur someone struggling to get gifts for your hordes upon hordes of friends or something. if christmas stresses you out, reassess ur life. christmas should be fun. maybe thats just my experience... i guess what im saying is, do something to make you happy. treat urself.

anyway, what i actually wanted to talk about is what i like to watch during xmas!!! originally, i thought it would be cute to do an advent calendar type thing, but i dont have enough recs for that, and that takes a lot of maintenance which i dont have time for rn. so, without further rambling, i present to you:

my list of things to watch for christmas pre2023!

anime episodes

theres a ton more of these out there, these are just from stuff ive already watched. i mean, most slice of lifes tend to have an xmas episode.

• k-on!: s1 e7 "christmas!"
  • lucky: star e11 “various ways to spend xmas eve” (best one imo)
  • carole and tuesday: e21 “its too late”
  • little witch academia: e16 “pohjola’s ordeal”
  • kotoura-san: e12 “the things i want to tell you”
  • miss kobayashi’s dragon maid: e10 “troupe dragon, on stage! (they had a troupe name, huh)”

can u tell slice of life is my fav genre ?

specific youtube videos

im sure theres better stuff out there... but this is the stuff i can think of off the top of my head, year after year. ur deffo in for a good watch, if u have the same tastes as me.

i know ive said it too many times, but i havent had any free time lately because of my studies. i do this site for me, but people enjoying it still makes me happy. i havent given up on it. i treasure this to the ends of the earth!

be safe and happy holidays,

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ callalillie ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆