you should make a multiverse account

an excerpt from my multiverse post (with some added stuff), because i think it deserves a spot here, too.

"ahah, i was about to write in my diary about how much i love [multiverse], but i thought i should tell you myself. i know the kind of post where someone aimlessly praises is a little repitive and boring, but i think my reasoning is what i really wanted to talk about.

i think, even tho sometimes i wish that there was some more interactability or methods of saving posts, its such a good thing we dont. because then this kind of talking-into-the-void feeling infects every post on here. everything is separate and complete in and of itself. its because people cant interact that people write the most interesting things. because there is no social factor, people only post when they have something meaningful to say.

ive realised that, when interaction is limited, the individual thoughts of a person blooms. maybe thats why sad, isolated artists make the (supposedly) best art? because its purely their vision, and the time they put into creating it is purely out of wanting to express themselves, and not to communicate or make money?"

additionally, there are several features of the site that aren't common elsewhere. for instance, a large amount of customisation and styling, which is also upheld as something we should protect and embrace in several neocity manifestos i've read. also, no customisable feed! its not really necessary anyway due to low site traffic, but it prevents things such as echo chambers that you see on social media sites that really focus on the "social" aspect.

basically, its just the sort of thing that really appeals to me, and might do for you as well. we're likely in the same sort of demographic, so who knows? try it out!!

thank you for reading,

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ callalillie ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆